- Live in Grantham, NH near my alma mater, Dartmouth.
- Founder and president of The Wise Associates, held senior management positions with global advertising agencies McCann-Erickson Worldwide and Lowe Worldwide; and global communications company Interpublic Group of Companies.
- Worked with senior officers of major clients who understood how focused growth strategies, accountability, and communications help build loyal relations with their consumers and customers. These clients included Coca-Cola, Sony, Goodyear and Gillette.
- Organized The Wise Associates in 1992 as a 'Strategic Change Agent', serving as a resource and facilitator for public and private sector organizations who want to operate within a model that sustains loyal relationships with their constituencies. His client list includes Dartmouth College; AVA Gallery & Art Center; Rochester University; the Catholic Archdiocese of New York; Pace University; Ledyard National Bank; First Baptist Church of New London; King Arthur Flour; Leadership Upper Valley, Hartford (VT) Area Chamber of Commerce; and The C. Everett Koop Institute at Dartmouth.
I am a objective independent when it comes to making decisions about the future of my community, state and country. I want to be involved because I feel I can make a difference in bringing people together.
Equal rights for ALL.
- Identifying what the majority of Americans want (e.g., values) in context of what has defined America for over 200 years
- Designing, implementing and consistently communicating the relevant actions that will raise the profile of these common wants and beliefs
Two maxims to keep in mind:
1. Do not think outside of the box. Throw the box away!
2. if you think like the customer, you'll market like a genius!