• An important opportunity for moderates to gain in the Senate.
• Carries on the legacy of her father, Sam Nunn (D-GA).
• A pro-business Democrat running on bipartisanship.
• Co-founder of bipartisan cooperation organization, The Common Sense Coalition.
• Running as an Independent to fix a deeply flawed political system.
• Believes in common sense, business friendly solutions to environmental policy.
• A standard-bearer for moderates in the Senate.
• A coalition-builder who enables the passage of important legislation.
• A moderate Republican who has held firm to her beliefs despite Tea Party Pressure.
Independent, South Dakota
• A former Senator running as a credible Independent candidate in South Dakota.
• Running to end the "poisonous gridlock" in Washington.
• An excellent record of integrity from his time in Washington.
American Party, South Carolina
• Excellent business experience.
• Strong commitment to public service exemplified by her many years of work as an executive for the American Red Cross.
• Will use her deal-making experience from business to advance pragmatic solutions to our nation's problems.