What does the Centrist Project's Military Chapter hope to accomplish?
- Recruit and work with like-minded individuals currently running for office or are considering running for office.
- Build a veteran/military network dedicated to placing our country ahead of political parties and learn more about Centrist Project Candidates.
How will we meet?
- Bi-weekly virtual meetings (conference call, Webex)
- Bi-annual on-site meetings in Washington, D.C. (October) and Silicon Valley, California (March)
Why should Military personnel get involved?
As military veterans and active duty service members, you were and are part of this country's most successful effort at integrating and unifying Americans of diverse backgrounds:
Military personnel also have:
- A vested interest in seeing similar values and progress extended to the U.S. political system
- The courage, conviction, and credibility to establish and lead America's first legitimate independent political movement.
How can you help?
This movement needs passionate and skilled veterans dedicated towards participating in, and organizing events throughout the country. We need to also raise awareness of a new political dynamic - Centrist Project.
*The Centrist Project is a 501(c)(4), social welfare organization and 501 (c) (3), - non-profit organization, and NOT a political party.
For questions or more information about our chapter please contact our leadership.
Bobby Flaim: Chapter Leader, Military Chapter, Centrist Project